Monday, February 1, 2010

Monthy Weight Loss Update!

Hello everyone!

So on the first of every month I will be updating with how much weight and how many total inches I have lost the month previous.

I'm very excited today because I think I am doing pretty well so far! ^^

On January 1,2010 when I started my weight loss journey for this year I started off at 310.5 lbs... I am very very happy to post that as of this morning I am down to 297lbs!! I lost a total of 13.5 lbs in January and this is making me feeling amazing! In addition to of course the great feeling for the # of lbs I dropped when I measured myself this morning as I also do on the first of each month and I have lost a combined total of 10.5 inches! (The combined inches come from my chest,waist,hips,thighs and calves)

I think that this is a fantastic start to my journey and will keep working hard to make the same progress each month ^^

I'm really hoping to average losing about 10 lbs a month which would be the 2-3 lbs per week that they say is healthy weight loss. If I can achieve this each month I have the potential to lose 120 lbs this year! Which would put me at a weight of 190.5 ^^ I know it is not going to be an easy road but I am lucky to have the support of some amazing people who keep encouraging me <3 I look forward to continuing to update with my progress ^^

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats hun, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm working really hard ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am very proud of you hunny, keep going and i know you will reach your goals <3

    ReplyDelete