Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mini Update

Hey everyone!

So my stew turned out really well and I am quite proud of myself for making it the first time and having it taste so good!

Also Im still doing the Wii Fit everyday and have set myself a goal to work off a minimum of 1000 calories a day so about 1.5-2 hours of working out. Since starting the Wii Fit I have been feeling much better and have even been sleeping better at night! I've also started really watching what I eat for the new year and am doing well so far ^^

I'll update again soon

<3

Thanks everyone for the love and support!

2 comments:

  1. yes stew was good...not as good as mine but good, lol. Loves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL... How did I know you would comment with something like that...Brat... *pout* ... Always picking on me..But I loves you anyways.. lol

    ReplyDelete