Saturday, January 16, 2010

Picture Perfect

Hey everyone!

As promised I am posting a couple of the pictures from my outing with Christine. First off, I would like to say a huge thank you to Christine for doing these pictures for me and for doing such a fantastic job ^^. So I had a lot of fun with her while we did these at 8:30am last Saturday, it was a bit of an overcast day and not too cold thankfully. We took some pictures by a running stream off the Bedford Highway,then down on the Bedford waterfront and by apartment complexes along the Bedford Highway. Hope everyone likes them.. I know I do! ^^

Also wanted to update everyone on the Wii Fitting. So I have been doing really well with keeping into a routine. I usually bike for an hour everyday and then do 1-2 hours on the Wii doing various aerobics,strength training and yoga. So far since January 1st I have lost 7.5lbs!! here's hoping that I can stay with this good of a progress ^^

I'll update again soon ^^ <3

2 comments: