Monday, July 26, 2010

Goal List Update!

Okay, so I am back again and updating 2 more goals completed from my list!

# 67 Go horse back riding with a friend.

and

# 77 Manage my food portions better.

So this past saturday me and my best friend headed to Hatfield farms to partake in their trail ride and it was a blast! We had a really great time and definately plan on going again. The horses we rode were beautiful! My best friend had this adorable tan colored horse named Dusty, I was riding a huge chestnut brown horse named Bubba (lol) We almost lucked out and had the trail ride to ourselves but another girl and her boyfriend signed up last minute. We were shocked they let her go on the trail ride though because she was wearing short shorts and flip flops!. She regretted it by the end of the ride because her feet and legs were all scratched up. So all in all it was a great time and I can't wait to go again ^^.

Okay, so .. food portions and food managability. I've been doing really good this year since January will really watching what and how much of things I eat. I must be doing someting right because even though i havent been exercising as much as of late because of how fricken hot its been ( I don't do well in the heat, I prefer fall all year round) I'm still losing weight so thats a plus.

But thats it for now, hopefully i'll be able to update some more completed goals soon.

Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment