Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

Hey All,

I've really got to stop disappearing so frequently from posting on my blog.. bad Tasha..Well lets see whats been up since I last updated..

I'm all recovered from surgery and feeling better than I have in a long time, Ive been slowing easing my way back into working out cause I didn't want to overdo it just starting off again and ive been doing pretty good. I'm down to 285lbs now, I had put a few pounds back on with all the health issues but here is hoping that it just keeps going down from here ^^

I've managed to get through quite a few more on my goal list:

#32. Have a better relationship with my father.

- We've been getting along much better lately, We've been talking more and I've seen him more this year than I have the past 3 years combined.

#41. Improve my self esteem/confidence

- I have finally realized that I am me and I am proud to be me. If people don't like it..Too bad for them because I don't care. I've spent too long allowing others to determine my own self worth. Now I do everything for me ^^

#42. Improve my organizational skills

- Spring cleaning was good to me this year, it gave me a chance to cull out and get rid of a lot of crap and I was able to work on my organizational skills. I did pretty well if i say so myself ^^

#66. Try an Authentic Asian cuisine at Japanese/Asian Restaurant ( Hamachi )

- I took my father out for lunch for his birthday and we went to the Hamachi here in Halifax and it was AMAZING. I had wasabi chicken and japanese fried rice and it was to die for! I even ate with chopsticks! Go me!

#69. Get a passport

- Finally after all the hassle getting a copy of my birth certificate I have submitted my passport application! I will have it no later than August 9, 2010 :) YES!

#74. Open a Savings Account and put a minimum of 50.00 a pay there a leave it for a rainy day

- So I now have two savings accounts set up. One is being used to save for a car, once I buy the car that account will be used to save for trip to Japan, my second account is being used to save towards home/condo buying. Hooray.

# 75. Put more into my RRSP’s

- I am now putting 4% into my RRSP's compared to the 3% of last year. Not a huge difference right now, but I will put more in once my debt is paid off.

# 86. Would like to be happy and stress free in a romantic relationship

- I have to admit i am happier than I have ever been in a relationship. Sure we may have rough patches like everyone but I'm not stressed anymore and am happily content ^^

# 88. Buy a new laptop

- I should have updated this one before, but I bought a new Toshiba laptop in May and I love it! My other one is now a paper weight..haha. Naw the boyfriends cousin is trying to get it running again so I can sell it. Even if I only get like..50.00 for it.. its more money than I had.. hahaha!

So that's nine things I managed to complete in the past 2 months!

Hopefully within the next few weeks two more will be gone as well, I should be able to knock off # 67 (horseback riding) hopefully this weekend with my best friend and also #62 ( make it to a 2 year mark in a relationship.) August 8th is our 2 year anniversary :)

I will try to update more frequently ^^; Maybe I should have made that a goal on this list haha

Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment