Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Revived

Hey Everyone,

So I fell of the face of the planet in the blogging world for awhile. Life as usual is crazy. But Im going to try to keep updating on my goal list more frequently since ive been majorly slacking.

I had some health issues for awhile so my weight loss is not as good as I would like to see it at but ive still lost a total of 20lbs so far this year so thats still pretty good. Im down 5 inches from my last measurements so that makes me happy too. Now that im recouped from surgery and slowly starting to feel better (damn medications) Im going to be slowly getting back into my exercises.

I was able to knock another one off my goal list.

"Attend an anime convention"

It was not a big convention by any means just a small one that I attended as a daily event with 2 friends.

Im hoping to go to the 3 day event next year or hopefully someday one of the big conventions somewhere in the US, that would be awesome since they tend to have bigger manga/comic artists there as well as they sometimes have Jrock/Jpop artists from Japan attending and that I would love to see!

Anyways, Hope everyone is off to a good start to the summer season!

Ja~

1 comment: