Wednesday, December 16, 2009

101 Goals In 1095 Days!

As promised here is my completed goal list ^^

101 Goals In 1095 Days

1. Complete QA Custom Curricula in Skillsoft ( RIM related)
2. Complete BCC Intermediate Curricula In Skillsoft (RIM related)
3. Move to either QA or Intermediate Role within RIM
4. Complete paying off my debt
5. Get my full drivers license
6. Take a defensive driving course (Halifax Drivers)
7. Take Guitar Lessons
8. Take Piano Lessons
9. Get some professional pictures taken
10. Lose at least 30 lbs by December 31,2009
11. Lose a total of 120 lbs by December 31, 2010
12. Learn To Make my own incense
13. Learn To Make my own oil’s
14. Write a new song
15. Travel to Japan or have already completed making plans by this time
16. Lose a total of 150 lbs by Summer 2011
17. Go on some sort of road trip with Candace or Friends
18. Attend an anime convention
19. Volunteer at a pet shelter/animal hospital
20. Own my own car
21. Have some money saved up towards owning a home/condo
22. Finish writing my story
23. Finish character designs for my story
24. Complete BlackBerry Trainer Custom Curricula (RIM related)
25. Complete BTS Team Leader Custom Curricula (RIM related)
26. Go on a trip to the USA just to say I’ve been there.
27. Go on a sleigh ride
28. Attend a Bellydance class
29. Learn Japanese
30. Some form of Exercise Everyday
31. Attend the George St Festival in NFLD
32. Have a better relationship with my father.
33. Have a picnic on the beach with friends
34. Practice Yoga Daily
35. Knit a Blanket
36. Grow my hair long
37. Take Vocal Lessons
38. Fill another book with my poetry
39. Make a friend in another province/country
40. Design my own Tattoo that describes me and what I am about
41. Improve my self esteem/confidence
42. Improve my organizational skills
43. Learn to make a stew
44. Find a new author to read
45. Get pictures/Take pictures in Public Gardens with a friend/friends
46. Visit a spa for a day with a friend
47. Go see a local band play live
48. Attend a live concert
49. Play a full piano score by Yiruma
50. Play a piano piece by Gackt
51. Attend a local art performance ( Shakespeare by the sea..etc)
52. Attend a play at Neptune Theatre
53. Lose enough weight to wear my Skater pants for a day
54. Find a new cool local shop in downtown Halifax
55. Spend a sunset or sunrise on the beach
56. Drink a least 1 Liter of water a day
57. Learn how to French braid hair
58. Lose enough weight to be comfortable wearing a cute piece of lingerie
59. Go Apple/Berry Picking somewhere in NS with Candace
60. Fill a new scrapbook
61. Attend a scrapbooking class with Candace
62. Make it to a 2 year mark in a relationship
63. Make a budget that I can stick to
64. Take a least 2 hours a week for “me” time alone to have a relaxing bath and time to unwind.
65. Try to get over my entomophobia (fear of insects)
66. Try an Authentic Asian cuisine at Japanese/Asian Restaurant ( Hanamachi )
67. Go Horseback riding with a friend
68. Have a bonfire with friends and roast marshmellows and make smores
69. Get a passport
70. Stop swearing ( swear jar )
71. Own a Nintendo Wii
72. Get a Wii Fit and use it to help my exercise regime
73. Get a massage at a spa
74. Open a Savings Account and put a minimum of 50.00 a pay there a leave it for a rainy day
75. Put more into my RRSP’s
76. Try to eat more vegetables
77. Learn better food portion control
78. Complete a study course on Wicca
79. Learn/Grow more in my craft
80. Participate in a walk/run for the cure with a friend
81. Donate supplies/money to a pet/animal shelter
82. Donate Blood
83. Read every book that I own before I buy a new book
84. Quilt a Blanket
85. Would like to own a home/condo or be in the process of looking for home/condo by the end of 3 years.
86. Would like to be happy and stress free in a romantic relationship
87. Go star gazing with a friend
88. Buy a new laptop
89. Learn to use the FL Studio Program properly
90. Go on a roadtrip for a day with no pre-determined destination with a friend and take pictures along the way.
91. Make a new recipe at least once a month that I have never tried before.
92. Throw a dart into a map of NS and travel where it lands
93. Go on a weekend camping trip with friends
94. Spend more time with friends/family
95. Work up to being able to jog for a mile non-stop
96. Have a movie marathon of old TV shows and cartoons for a whole day.
97. Write more handwritten letters to friends/family
98. Visit an art gallery
99. Watch the sound of music
100.Visit a museum
101. Live every day to the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment