Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Post!

Hello Everyone! and welcome to my new blog! ^^ I am hoping to use this new blog to keep everyone up to date on what im up to and also as a way to keep myself on track for my goals. This year (2009) back in around June I believe (?) Christine whom I work with was doing 101 goals in 1095 days which caught my interest and I thought it would be worth while to give it a try so I spent a couple of days writing out 101 goals that I would hope to accomplish over the next 3 years. I really have to thank Christine for this fantastic idea and wish her luck with her goal list as well.

One of my biggest goals is for weight loss...over the past 5 years my weight has fluxuated from 180-250-over 300 and back down under again. Some of it is due to medical reasons and various medications causing me to retain water weight or just being in pain from health issues that didn't really leave me wanting to do any physical activity as well as of course eating habits which would contribute as well. So from here on forward I am really going to work hard towards getting myself back to a healthy weight and I am going to do it on my own. Before when I starting putting on all the weight my doctor prescribed me Xenical which is a weight loss medication which I have since stopped taking because I want to lose my weight through my own perserverance and energies by working hard and maintaining better eating habits...

So there ya have it, I'll be posting my goal list on here later this evening and will be updating as often as I can with any goal completions and to let you all know how the weight loss is going..I'm also hoping that by putting myself out here this way that I'll be able to keep myself more motivated knowing that my friends and family can keep seeing my progress and cheer me on ^^

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment