Saturday, December 19, 2009

Photo Memories

So I decided that before I start to shed all the weight that I wanted to get some nice pictures taken the way I am now so that I can always look back on where I have been on this journey to better health and weight management.

I reached out to my co-worker and friend Christine who does photography outside of our normal work environment and asked if she would be willing to take some pictures for me so that I can have some good "before" pictures that I can always look back on for motivation as well as a rememberance of somewhere that weight wise, I never want to be again.

Christine said she wouldn't mind taking some for me and we have tentatively set a date of the first weekend of January. I'll make sure to post a picture on here when I get them ^^

I think that Photographs hold powerful memories.

Memories are important to us. They help us to know where we have been, the things that we have done and accomplished, how we have grown and changed through the years. They help us to make meaning of our lives and our relationships. They help us to know what our deeply held values are. Memories are important and I will always want to remember where I am right now.

<3

2 comments:

  1. I know you shall succeed in all of your endeavors so long as you have willpower and those that support you. But try to remember that the most powerful force in your life is yourself and your own will, as wonderful as it is to have the support of others always remember that at times are our own worst enemy, but our greatest allies as well. Make certain you are an ally to yourself rather than an enemy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, I am,as always, so very, very proud of you! Your goals are amazing but then so are you. There's not a doubt in my mind,hon, that if anyone can do what she sets her mind to, it's you! I wish you all the best in reaching all of your goals and trust that you KNOW that I'm in your corner all the way. BTW, your page here is as beautiful as you are. If there's anything or any way I can help you just let me know,okay? I look forward to reading all about your journey to success....You Go Girl!!!! Love you dearly!!! xoxoxoxo Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete