Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hey All,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I was able to knock off two more from my goal list yesturday!

71. Own a Nintendo Wii
72. Get a Wii Fit and use it to help my exercise regime

My Mom gave me a Wii and Wii Fit for Christmas, Peter also gave me a Wii Fit..he was planning on getting me a Nintendo Wii as well but when we got my moms package in the mail the week before Christmas and saw the size and weight of some of the boxes and with the hints she had been dropping I was pretty sure it was a Wii/Wii Fit and mentioned that to Peter so he didnt end up buying me the Wii he was planning to.. other wise I would have ended up with Two Wii's and Two Wii Fits lol. So we decided we're going to take his Wii Fit back and get some other stuff for the Wii..probably another controller and probably the mario kart game. ^^

All in all Christmas was really good here.. Santa was good to us and our Christmas dinner turned out great.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, bad mom, maybe she should've checked with the people you buy you christmas gifts before she went out and bought it. Poor peter.

    ReplyDelete