Saturday, December 19, 2009

Motivation

Hey Everyone,

So Ive been doing much better this past week with doing exercises regularly and im starting to get back into a solid routine. Here is hoping ill make out better for this upcoming year.I was talking with a co-worker at work the other day about my goals and about how i've been trying different things to lose weight and how I was going to start a blog and hope that by doing so it would give me the extra push i needed to stay motivated. She gave me a few links for some blogs that she follows and one of them was "Angie All The Way" . A woman who lives in our area who lost over 100lbs. I find her story very inspirational because even though there were times that she struggled with getting the gym, resisting food temptations etc she never gave up on herself to get to where she wanted to be. I hope that this time around I can do the same.

At this point I would really like to thank Christine who has been fantastic about giving me motivational inspiration,tips and tricks and different things to try on my journey to weight loss. I really appreciate all the insight you have given me, so thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment